Accountant - Growing Community Development Company
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunity for Quarterly Bonus
- Opportunity for Growth
- Strong Job Security
- Professional Atmosphere
- Good Work Environment and Culture
About the Opportunity:
- This company is a 2021 award-winning community development company. They are one of the leading multi-family/residential real estate developers and property management companies in Boston.
-The company is currently managing and owns approximately 19,000 apartments including affordable housing, market-rate housing, and mixed-income housing.
- Due to growth, they are looking for an Accountant who is responsible for daily accounting functions and financial reporting for operational projects as assigned.
- Performs audits and analyses required by Controller with minimum oversight.
- Maintains books and electronic records for projects, in accordance with the company's internal and external reporting requirements.
- Generates online packages for annual audits.
- Prepares periodic reporting to government agencies, financial institutions, and investors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 1-2 + years of accounting experience
- Any real estate or property accounting experience is preferred
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.