Accounts Receivable/Billing Specialist
- Prioritize invoicing, with communication with sales to expeditiously invoice customers and prioritize collections of deposits and accounts receivables.
- Help facilitate new methods to make reoccurring processes more efficient.
- Maintain bookkeeping databases and spreadsheets, updating information as needed
- Communicate with customers to request payment and arrange payment plans
- Collect payment from customers and accurately record it into the system
- Create reports that accurately reflect weekly and monthly invoicing and payment receipts
- Update customer accounts based on payment or contact information
- Will assist the Accounting Department with related journal entries, the month end close, periodic audits and customer profit analysis
- Responsible for data analysis and reporting on metrics, trends, and collection results
- Responsible for research, reconcile customers payments; process credit and debit memos, and interpret A/R aging analysis
- Identify and drive process improvement opportunities
- Support and back up other team members as needed
- Prepare credit analysis on potential customers and make credit recommendations in accordance with policy
- Respond to inquiries from customers, internal and external, via email and phone, and follow up when necessary
Base salary 45k-55k plus Excellent benefits and GREAT Corporate Culture.
Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
Powered by JazzHR
NorthPoint Search Group