Since ITW’s founding more than 100 years ago, ITW has become one of the world’s leading diversified manufacturers of specialized industrial equipment, consumables and related service businesses. ITW businesses serve local customers and markets around the globe, with a significant presence in developed as well as emerging markets. The company has operations in 56 countries that employ more than 50,000 women and men who adhere to the highest ethical standards. ITW has 81 businesses divided into 7 Segments, which includes: Welding, Automotive OEM, Food Equipment Group, Construction Products, Polymers & Fluids, Test and Measurement & Electronics, and Specialty.
Take this opportunity to join a successful and enthusiastic global team where you can make a significant impact immediately. You will enjoy a competitive salary and generous benefits that includes health, dental, life and LTD insurance, 401k (with match), and a tuition reimbursement program for those who qualify.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintain a safe and non-hazardous work environment by promoting and enforcing ITW safety guidelines and procedures including industry standards
· Purchase raw materials and manage/reconcile inventory levels
· Drive Market Rate of Demand (MRD) to support ’80 customers and products
· Creates and directs schedule for mixing, filling, and packaging activities in a safe, quality-driven, and efficient manner
· Issue, closure, and communication of work orders and their progress
· Management of personnel: motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job
· Responsible for hiring and staffing; must maintain adequate staffing and employee skill sets to achieve company objectives
· Responsible for approving timecards in the department
· Perform annual performance reviews
· Investigate and propose safety, quality, and cost improvements
· Follow and promote ITW Principles and Code of Conduct
· Manage MRB products
· Record daily metrics into system(s) quality / production, as needed
· Testing and validating of product – as needed
· Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
· High level mechanical and/or chemical aptitude preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills with ability to effectively interact and present to multiple levels of organization
· Able to effectively align, motivate, and lead internal cross-functional teams
· Strong project management skills and strong attention to detail
· Proven ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
· Proven skills in building relationships and collaboration
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of manufacturing experience (materials and/or production) or equivalent experience
· Demonstrated ability to work with computer and ERP systems such as Microsoft Office, JDE, Sequel and Board
ITW offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including competitively priced medical and dental coverage the first of the month following hire, free life insurance, paid vacation and holidays, and immediate 401k matching. Additional retirement savings contribution (above and beyond 401k) is awarded at no cost after one year.
ITW Global Brands is an equal opportunity, equal employment, affirmative action employer. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone is welcome to contribute their unique talents and ideas. We encourage applications from females, males, disabled/protected or other veterans, persons with disabilities, all races and ethnicities, sexual orientations and gender identities. Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable persons with disabilities to apply and to perform the essential job functions. If you require assistance with completing an application, please reply that you require assistance.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.