Chase relies on digital marketing as a key strategic channel in driving acquisition, branding, and cross-sell opportunities to millions of customers and potential customers across a suite of financial services products. This digital execution role will manage all aspects of the Owned Media channel from ad placement on chase.com, to managing the decision engine and targeting that drives these ads. This role leverages multiple marketing technologies one primarily being PEGA Marketing.
In addition, this position requires experience with campaign and timeline management, collaboration with agencies/vendors, measuring and reporting key metrics for digital campaigns, and process adherence through the established workflow. You will also act as a validation and quality assurance expert. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and lead test execution to guarantee superior outcomes.
The Digital Execution Lead role will be responsible for various activities, including the following:
- Primary liaison between Owned Media team and line of business that leverage chase.com ad serving
- Work directly with key stakeholders from strategy team and LOB's to obtain requirements for campaign requests and provide support for ad build and testing on chase.com
- Conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and lead testing to guarantee superior outcomes
- Assemble, target, test and launch digital ads placements through several different Marketing platforms and marketing technology
- Develop QA measures and processes around testing prep, execution and defects in an innovative manner to meet project needs
- Mitigate and triage issues that impact ad serving and the line of business campaigns
- Manage and facilitate the QA release and PRODUCTION release process, along with assistance to PROD Support & DEVOPS
- Work with cross-functional groups to support key projects as an Owned Media Subject matter expert
- Adhere and promote existing controls as well as optimize for an evolving digital landscape
- 4 year college degree, preferably in Information Systems, Business, Marketing or related-field
- 3 years' experience in digital operations role leveraging technology to build, deploy, test and analyze digital campaigns. Experience with related technologies is helpful (PEGA, Tableau, Adobe, Salesforce)
- Expertise on testing Technology for Digital programs that include Omni-channel access as well as customer experience apart from regular functional testing
- Knowledge and understanding of general online business, advertising, and marketing principles
- Knowledge of Agile operating principals - experience operating in a sprint cycle
- Familiarity with SQL, HTML and Scripting
- Experience working in staged environments for both Development and QA
- Working knowledge of content management tools and experience with decision engines
- Experienced in marketing analytics and reporting.
- Proven ability to take initiative and influence others - achieving results in a matrix organization
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize based on changing requirements
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate, self-motivated, energetic, \"can-do\" attitude in a fast-moving environment
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans