Job Title: Human Resources Generalist
Shift: Primarily Days but other hours as needed
Supervisor Title: Human Resources Manager
Provides assistance to assigned area in all aspects of human resources to a manufacturing plant of about 500 employees. The person in this position must be able to work collaboratively in a matrixed environment with people in all levels of the organization, and must be able to provide a positive customer service experience to these groups.
1. Manages hourly recruitment activities such as job postings, coordination and participation in interviewing and administration of activities as necessary within Workday HRIS system also assists with managing administrative tasks related to salary recruiting
2. Helps facilitate and further develop New Hire orientation and overall new employee onboarding
3. Responsible to maintain Staffing For Excellence pay grid and audit pay transactions for accuracy
4. Manages Worker Compensation Claims
5. Assists with annual benefits enrollment rollout
6. Manages unemployment claims
7. Back up Human Resources Specialist duties including Front Desk
8. Serves as HR representative on assigned committees, projects and community involvement activities.
9. Performs all other duties and activities as required or assigned
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree required for this position. Preferably with a major in Human Resources, Business or related field Sociology.