Description: The Wolff Company is looking for an IT rock star to join our team of IT Professionals. We are looking for someone that will join our team and help build and nurture those connections. We take care of IT for our companies so that they can spend time doing the things that they are best at. We are actively looking to fill the role of IT Support Technician (Tier 1 Support). The person we are looking for is a self-starter, has a passion for IT, loves documentation, process, standardizing our delivery, and is first and foremost a people person, enjoys the feeling of a job well done and making a happy customer.
What you will be doing:
Working incoming support desk tickets
- Responsible for Onboarding/Offboarding employees accounts and hardware.
- Setting up new computers. Migrating data, programs, and workstation setups.
- Spec out and purchase equipment for employees.
- Identifying and solving hardware and software problems.
- Supporting software and line of business applications.
- Managing IT upgrade/maintenance projects from start to finish.
- Working collaboratively and effectively as part of our streamlined team.
- Searching for efficiencies/improvements in how the work is getting done.
- Documenting information (we document everything, so if you like good documentation and pride yourself in creating great documentation you will fit). Accurately recording time and details of work performed as it is completed.
- Stretching yourself by desire to learn new technical skills.
. Requirements: Your experience:
- You have the patience and ability to explain technical concepts to varying levels of end-users both over the phone and in person.
- Excellent communication skills over the phone while performing remote support. Strong listening skills.
- Customer service driven. Seeks to solve root issue for end users in a professional and approachable manner.
- Continuous learner, constantly finding areas where you can bring improvements to the organization.
- Motivated by the feeling of satisfaction after a job well done.
- Must work well in a team environment, ready to share your experience; collectively and cooperatively deliver high-quality services to our clients.
- Self-motivated, go-getter attitude, excellent work ethic.
- 1-3 years of experience in desktop support.
- 1-3 years working with an Microsoft/Office365 environment.
- Additional experience with IT support, IT help desk, or any area of IT specialist areas are a plus.
- You are expected to have reliable transportation & ability to lift 40 lbs.
- The position is for a hybrid work environment. The job requires you to be in the office some days/weeks and can be remote as the position allows.
- Desktop Hardware & Software mastery. (Windows 10 & 11)
- Windows 10 setup, troubleshooting, maintenance & upgrading.
- Mac OS setup, troubleshooting, maintenance & upgrading.
- OS Upgrading.
- Deployment of hardware and full computer setup to end-users.
- Software installations, customizations, data migration, setups & backups.
- Cloud environment experience (Azure)
- Office 365. (user setup, edits, management of users and groups)
- OneDrive/Sharepoint management and permission.
- Setup and migration from onsite file storage a plus.
- Networking skills are plus.
- Documentation and planning.
- Zendesk Experience.
We offer a competitive total rewards package which includes:
- Generous compensation packages
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Vacation and sick time
- Complimentary guest suite privileges
- And more…
The Wolff Company is an integrated real estate investment firm focused on the mission-driven development and management of rental communities across the North America. Wolff combines a discretionary private equity platform with an integrated, in-house development team and a newly-formed resident experience company. The Wolff Company focuses on improving the lives of its residents by fundamentally redefining the residential rental experience, while delivering outsized investment returns.
Since 1949, The Wolff Company has promoted a “people first” culture that encourages relentless innovation, steadfast execution, faithful stewardship and continuous learning.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year