VTekis Consulting LLC provides complete solutions for Staff Agumentation, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Contract Hiring, Direct Hire and Outsourced Solutions. Our goal is to deliver quality professional services to our clients not just to find someone to do a job, we match the right professional for your staffing needs and earning confidence through the proper assignment of people. This alignment of people and companies allows us to create opportunity. Most importantly, We don’t consider the process complete until we find the perfect fit.
· Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or related discipline
· Minimum of 5 years of experience
· Expertise in CAD tools: CREO 4.0 and AutoCAD (2D)
· Expertise in Product Data Management tools: TeamCenter and WindChill.
· Expertise in high-volume manufacturing processes, including injection-molding of plastics and metal stamping.
· Proven record of completing collaborative projects with outsourced engineering teams and coordinating with internal organization for conformity, qualification testing, manufacturing launch and sustaining engineering.
· New Product Introduction (NPI) process knowledge
· Project management skills including the ability to manage priorities and workflow
· Evidence of excellent communication skills and working with global cross-functional team
· Must be very good with planning: Work in a well-organized and resourceful manner
· Capability to handle cross functional team conflict and bring about resolution
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Office use: Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
· Leadership skills / Management skills / Personal skills:
a. Capable of presenting information to project leaders and influencing key stakeholders
b. Ability to prioritize tasks while meeting deadlines in a high-pressure environment
c. Ability to relentlessly track and follow-up on open issues and action items
d. Ability to work collaboratively in a highly dynamic environment
e. Ability to drive for results, hold self and others accountable, and continuously improve
f. Self-starter with the ability to work through ambiguity and evolving requirements
Support the development of new products (LRUs) from kick-off through production release. Support the sustaining engineering of existing products for investigation and CAD data management and revision control. Work with internal multi-disciplinary teams and third-party partners that include technical experts, program managers, field service and Operations to execute product design details that support efficient manufacturing and service, reliable performance and robust construction. Apply CAD and CAE tools for product design, detailed part and assembly drawings, structural & thermal analysis. Participate in engineering reviews in accordance with Thales development procedures (KOR, DRR, PDR, CDR, PRR), and lead peer reviews among technical teams to examine and record findings for corrective actions on technical and documentation issues.
Thanks and Regards,
PH - 229-264-4029
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.