Title: Registered Dietitian
- Interviews patient and/or family for nutritional history.
- Conducts nutritional assessment, develops and implements patient specific care plans, and assists in recommending nutrition care plans to medical staff.
- Assists in recommending therapeutic diet modifications and/or supplemental feedings to physicians for patients.
- Calculates nutrient content of tube feeding and dietary intakes.
Locations: Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan and Bronx, New York.
Education: Degree in Nutrition or Dietetics Certifications & Licenses:
- RD License (Registered Dietitian), Registration by the Commission on Registration (CDR) as a Registered Dietitian (RD) in New York State plus specialized certifications as needed.
Languages: English - Read Write Speak Skills:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience required, MS Office, Excellent organizational, problem solving and analytical skills Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Department: Department of Dietetics Schedule:
- Hours Per Week: 40
- Hours Per Day: 8
- Days Per Week: 5.00